This Item Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping
(Please be sure to choose the Shipped option if wanting these shipped)
Educational Institution or Non-Profit that can't order direct from Prusa? Inquire for special pricing.
Current Inventory: As of March April 4th 2021
Prusa Mini+: 0 In Stock, 2 On Order
Prusa MK3S+ Kit: 0 In Stock, 4 On Order
Prusa MK3S+ Factory Assembled: 0 In Stock, 2 On Order
Prusa MK3S+ Locally Assembled: 0 In stock, 1 On Order
Prusa MK3S+ w/ MMU2S Locally Assembled: Built to Order: 6+ week leadtime (Due to no kits in stock)
Original Prusa Printers: We are offering Prusa Printers in an effort to become a Reseller and get better pricing (prusa currently does not have resellers, or have reseller pricing. We are occasionally able to get a 5% discount by ordering printers in bulk, but we are often paying the same price as consumers. As such, we have these priced at our actual cost, plus a "convenience fee" for not having to wait in line at Prusa, wait for shipping, and deal with customs. Pricing reflects our costs, which include shipping to our facility in the US ($45-100 each), US Customs (5+%), and Payment Processing Fees (~2%).
Locally Assembled Prusa Printers: Built and tested by a local middle school here in Oregon (part of the purchase is tax deductible), still backed by Prusa support with added bonus of possible local repair (depending on the issue and the bandwidth of the school). The sale of these printers helps the school purchase more kits for the next class to build and test.
Local Assembly w MMU: Same as the locally assmebled printers above, but with an MMU Kit already installed and tested on the machine. These machines are made to order, and take 3-4 weeks for installation, testing, and callibration. The MMU carries special challenges and is not recommended for beginners.
FULL FEATURES LIST (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION)
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface (*)
- Brand new EINSY RAMBo motherboard
- Silent Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Maximum travel speed up to 200 mm/s
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminum extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Better cooling from both sides of the object
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface
- Bondtech extruder drive - filament is driven from both sides
- IR filament sensor
- Automatic loading of filament when filament is inserted
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage of extruder. The same applies for the print cooling fan.
- Extra silent Noctua fan
- New temperature-independent SuperPINDA with no temperature drift (more info)
- Reliable hight quality MISUMI Bearings
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in) (X×Y×Z)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed leveling
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
- Kit box dimensions: 11 kg, 42×43×24 cm; 16.5×16.9×9.5 in (D×H×W)
- Assembled printer box dimensions: 11 kg, 52×48×54 cm; 20.5×18.9×21 in (D×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg, 55×40×50 cm; 21.6x15.7x19.6 in (D×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W