This Item Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping
We have 3 options when purchasing Prusa Products:
1) Local pickup - If you are able to pick up from our location in Portland, Oregon
2) Direct Ship - This is the preferred option for customers that can't pick up locally. This is for us to have Prusa ship directly to you, so we're not paying for shipping twice. Lead time is typically 4 weeks(though has been as soon as 2 weeks summer of 2022).
3) Fast Ship - This is for us to ship from our inventory, Lead time is typically 1 week, if we have the items in stock. (but you're paying for shipping twice).
2021/22 Note - Shipping costs are fluctuating a lot, and Prusa has been increasing their prices, we may reach out to you if our costs are off by $25 or more(A Prusa Kit used to cost around $35 to ship across country, lately some have cost as much as $65).
Educational Institution or Non-Profit that can't order direct from Prusa? Inquire for special pricing.
With shipping costs, long leadtimes, and very small profit margin, we are having most of our Prusa printers sold before they arrive, and we do not expect to be able to keep machines in stock any time soon. Also, many of our Prusa orders are turning into direct shipments from Prusa to our customers.
Current Inventory: As of November 1, 2022
Leadtimes are for additional units, and direct ship orders, "On Order" units may arrive sooner, but will likely sell before they arrive.
Prusa Mini+ kit: 2 On Order, 3+ week leadtime
Prusa MK3S+ Kit: 0 In Stock, 2 On Order, 1+ week leadtime
Prusa MK3S+ Factory Assembled: 0 In Stock, 1 On Order, 2+ week leadtime
Prusa MK3S+ Locally Assembled: 1 In stock, 2 On Order, 4+ week leadtime*
Prusa MK3S+ w/ MMU2S Locally Assembled: Built to Order: 8+ week leadtime
*As of this time there is 1 locally assembled unit assembled and awaiting final calibration & testing. Additional units wont be availble for a few weeks until more kits arrive.
Original Prusa Printers: We are offering Prusa Printers in an effort to become a Reseller and get better pricing (prusa currently does not have resellers, or reseller pricing. We are occasionally able to get a 5% discount by ordering printers in bulk, but we are often paying the same price as consumers. As such, we have these priced at our actual cost, plus a "convenience fee" for not having to wait in line at Prusa, wait for shipping, and deal with customs. Pricing reflects our costs, which include shipping to our facility in the US ($45-100 each), US Customs (5+%), and Payment Processing Fees (~3%). We do discount the price if we end up shipping direct from Prusa.
Prusa Mini+: All mini+ printers and kits come with the filament sensor.
Prusa has been changing the pricing on these, so we may reach out if there is a significant cost difference.
Locally Assembled Prusa Printers: Built and tested by a local school here in Oregon (part of the purchase is tax deductible), still backed by Prusa support with added bonus of possible local repair (depending on the issue and the bandwidth of the school). The sale of these printers helps the school purchase more kits for the next class to build and test.
Local Assembly w MMU: Same as the locally assmebled printers above, but with an MMU Kit already installed and tested on the machine. These machines are made to order, and take 3-4 weeks for installation, testing, and callibration. The MMU carries special challenges and is not recommended for beginners.
All printers come with the standard spring steel smooth bed. We do carry textured beds for each pritner in stock, and can order other beds depending on availability. Please let us know if you would like additional beds, or you can order them through this link: https://www.a3dstore.com/product-page/genuine-prusa-parts
FULL FEATURES LIST (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION)
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface (*)
- Brand new EINSY RAMBo motherboard
- Silent Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Maximum travel speed up to 200 mm/s
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminum extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Better cooling from both sides of the object
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface
- Bondtech extruder drive - filament is driven from both sides
- IR filament sensor
- Automatic loading of filament when filament is inserted
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage of extruder. The same applies for the print cooling fan.
- Extra silent Noctua fan
- New temperature-independent SuperPINDA with no temperature drift (more info)
- Reliable hight quality MISUMI Bearings
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in) (X×Y×Z)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed leveling
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
- Kit box dimensions: 11 kg, 42×43×24 cm; 16.5×16.9×9.5 in (D×H×W)
- Assembled printer box dimensions: 11 kg, 52×48×54 cm; 20.5×18.9×21 in (D×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg, 55×40×50 cm; 21.6x15.7x19.6 in (D×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W